A Ret Gel 0.1%
A-Ret gel 0.1% is a very useful preparation used for the treatment of acne or pimples. It is a very helpful preparation used to invigorate the skin. It is also used for the treatment of wrinkles and sun tan.
Try A-Ret gel 0.1% to get acne free, glistening and gorgeous skin. It is a USFDA approved medication used for the treatment of acne or pimples.
How does A Ret Gel 0.1 act?
A-Ret gel is a very effective topical preparation used to cure moderate to severe type of acnes or pimples. The main active constituent of A-Ret gel is Tretinoin. Tretinoin is the form of Vitamin A. Vitamin A provides a tonic to the skin. It may unclog the obstruct pores of the skin and lessen the growth of blackheads, whiteheads and cysts. It is also very helpful to treat the scars occurred because of the acne or pimples. It may inhibit the number and severity of growth of acne or pimples. This drug is responsible for the renewal of skin.
Conditions contraindicate the use of A-Ret gel 0.1%
The given conditions may contraindicate the use of A-Ret gel 0.1%:
- In the case of any type of hemolytic disorder.
- In the case of gastric or peptic ulcers.
Possible drug interactions of A Ret Gel 0.1
Some possible drug interactions of A-Ret gel 0.1% are given below:
- Some sulfur or salicylic acid containing products boosts the sensitivity of light
- Some menthol containing products such as shaving lotions and toners.
- Benzoyl peroxide may weaken the effect of generic Tretinoin.
Storage conditions of A-Ret gel 0.1%
- Keep it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from the sight and reach of children and pets.
- Keep it away from direct light, heat and moisture.
How would you take the dose of A Ret Gel 0.1
A-Ret gel 0.1% is a topical preparation used for the treatment of acne and pimples. If you want to apply the A-Ret gel 0.1%, you should follow the given steps:
- Wash your face and hands properly with the help of mild soap.
- Dry your face with the help of a soft towel or tissue.
- Take a small amount of gel on your fingertips and apply it on the affected areas of your skin.
- Do not rub the preparation, gently apply it.
- You should leave the preparation for 20-30 minutes on your skin and wash it with the help of water.
- The night is the best and most preferable time to apply this preparation.
What are the possible side effects of A-Ret gel 0.1%?
Burning, itching, scaling and redness of skin are the common side effects of A-Ret gel 0.1%.
What precautions should we take while using A-Ret gel 0.1%?
- If you are hypersensitive to generic Tretinoin, do not apply it or ask your physician before using it.
- If you are already suffering from eczema or any other type of skin disease, do not apply this preparation or ask your physician before using it.
- Do not apply this preparation in the area of any type of burn or cut as it may worsen the condition of your skin.