Product description of Cenforce:
Cenforce is an effective medication that is used for treating the problem of erectile dysfunction in men. Cenforce effectively increases the rush of blood to the male genital organ, which leads to a sturdy and firm erection resulting in a passionate and longer lasting lovemaking session.
Action mechanism of Cenforce:
Cenforce contains Sildenafil citrate as the main active constituent. Sildenafil citrate belongs to the class of PDE-5 enzyme inhibitor. It inhibits the degradation of cGMP by obstructing the role of PDE5. During sensual stimulation, the liberation of nitric oxide occurs in the body that leads to the formation of cGMP. A surfeit amount of cGMP piles in the male genital organ that helps in relaxation and dilation of male penile arteries. This increases the inflow of blood to the male groin resulting in a sturdy and firm erection.
Dosing schedule of Cenforce:
The recommended dose of Cenforce is 150mg accessible in a tablet dosage form. Take one tablet of Cenforce orally, 60 minutes prior to the lovemaking session, with an ample amount of water. The effect of one tablet of Cenforce remains for about 4-6 hours, so maintain a gap of 24 hours between the two doses of Cenforce.
Contraindications of Cenforce:
- Do not use Cenforce if you are hypersensitive to Sildenafil or any other ingredient present in this medication.
- If you are suffering from any renal, hepatic or cardiovascular disorder then do not take Cenforce.
- If you are suffering from retinitis pigmentosa then do not take Cenforce.
The commonly seen adverse effects seen with the use of Cenforce are blurring of vision, dizziness, drowsiness, stomach upset, headache and dyspepsia.
Warning and precautions:
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while using Cenforce.
- Men below the age of 18 years of age should not use Cenforce.
- A person relying on nitrate medicines should not use Cenforce.
- Do not consume alcohol, sedatives, grapefruit juice or fat containing meals along with Cenforce.