A brief description of Cenforce:
Cenforce is a popular medication used by men who are suffering from the problem of erectile dysfunction. Cenforce effectively increases the blood flow to the male genitals leading to a rigid and sturdy erection for a longer time that ultimately leads to a sensational lovemaking session.
Mode of working of Cenforce:
Cenforce contains Sildenafil citrate as the main active constituent. Sildenafil citrate enhances the effect of nitric oxide by inhibiting the phosphodiesterase type 5 enzymes (PDE-5), which is responsible for degradation of cGMP in the corpus cavernosum. During sensual stimulation local release of NO occurs, leading to inhibition of PDE-5. This leads to increased levels of cGMP in the corpus cavernosum, resulting in smooth muscle relaxation and inflow of blood to the male genital organ that leads to a sturdy and rigid erection.
The recommended dose of Cenforce is 50mg accessible in a tablet dosage form. Take one tablet of Cenforce orally, 60 minutes prior to the sensual act with an ample amount of water. The effect of one tablet of Cenforce remains for about 4-6 hours, so maintain a gap of 24 hours between two doses of Cenforce. Do not take more than recommended dose. In the case of overdosing, seek medical attention immediately.
Contraindications of Cenforce:
- Do not use Cenforce if you are allergic to Sildenafil or any other ingredient present in this medication.
- Do not use Cenforce if you are suffering from retinitis pigmentosa.
- If you are suffering from any renal, hepatic or cardiac disorder, then do not use Cenforce.
The commonly seen noxious effects seen with the use of Cenforce are blurring of vision, dizziness, headache, stomach upset, and dyspepsia and muscle pain.
Warning and precautions:
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while using Cenforce
- Do not consume alcohol, sedatives, grapefruit juice or fat containing meals along with Cenforce.
- A person relying on nitrate medications should never use Cenforce.
- Men under the age of 18 years should not use Cenforce.