RU486 Mifepristone Pill
RU-486 contains generic drug Mifepristone, is the medicine that is used to end the unwanted pregnancy caused due to unprotected physical intimacy. RU-486 has ant progestin activity (a compound which stops the action of the hormone progesterone), it may be useful in treatment of endometriosis, breast cancer, fibroids, and some non-malignant brain tumours (meningioma’s). RU 486 kills the fetus whose heart has already begun to beat. RU486 is a chemical compound which taken orally to bring abortion in women up to seven weeks expectant.
How does RU486 Pill work?
RU486 is an artificial steroid that inhibits the action development of pregnancy. Progesterone stimulates the growth of the uterine lining. It also inhibits normal uterine contractions which removes the child implant and growing on the wall of the mother's womb.
Contraindication of RU486 Medication Abortion Pill:
• RU-486 is contraindicated in the presence of an intrauterine device.
• This drug is also contraindicated in case of ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy outside the uterus).
• Do not use this medicine if a person suffering from adrenal failure.
• It should not be used in haemorrhagic diseases, blood disorders, and inherited porphyria.
• Avoid the use of Mifepristone in females who are taking corticosteroid therapy for a long time.
RU-486 Early Abortion Pill Drug interaction:
• It should not be consumed concurrently with anticoagulants like Warfarin, corticosteroids like hydrocortisone as it may enhance the chance of side effects such as increased excessive bleeding.
• Do not use this medicine with antifungal medicines like Itraconazole, ketoconazole and with antibiotic drug like Erythromycin.
• Never use Mifepristone along with anticonvulsant medications like Carbamazepine, Phenobarbital, Phenytoin), because these medicines may reduce the effectiveness of Mifepristone.
Side effects of RU486 Mifepristone:
Frequent side effects include abdominal pain, cramps, tiredness, vaginal bleeding, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, dizziness, fever, and fatigue. Serious adverse effects may include serious vaginal bleeding, bacterial infection, and abnormal baby if the pregnancy does not end.
Dosage of Mifepristone:
It is available in 200mg tablets. Mifepristone needs 3 visits to your doctor.
Day 1: three 200 mg tablets (600 mg total) taken orally as a single dose in one time with empty stomach.
Day 3: the patient returns to your doctor 2 days after consuming Mifepristone.
Note: In case of incomplete termination of pregnancy, you should consume another two tablets of Misoprostol for complete termination of pregnancy.
After 14 days of Mifepristone consumption, you must take a sonographic test to ensure the pregnancy has ended.
Precaution and safety tips to be taken with Mifepristone:
• Do not use Mifepristone in patients having type 2 diabetes if it is secondary to Cushing's syndrome.
• You should not be taken this medicine with alcohol as it makes you dizzy and worsen the side effects.
• Use Mifepristone cautiously. Avoid driving or perform any task which requires alertness.
• If any female are using an IUD, it should be eliminated before taking the Mifepristone treatment.
• To avoid pregnancy in female who has been taking treatment with Mifepristone, you should start consuming birth control pills as soon as your pregnancy terminates and before you initiate sensual intimacy again.Ru486 pill for safe and easy termination.
you can buy RU486 Pill online from abortionpill24 to terminate your early unwanted pregnancy at cheap prices.