What is the use of Snovitra?
Snovitra is used for the management of erectile dysfunction, impotence, or men who have erection problems. The primary ingredient present in the Snovitra is Vardenafil, which can be used orally before making a physical relation. The action of Snovitra stays for 4 to 6 hours after administration. The intake of this medication will help you to feel utmost pleasure during sexual activity.
What is the mechanism of action of Snovitra?
Snovitra has a place in the class of medication called as phosphodiesterase type-5 inhibitor. Phosphodiesterase is a natural enzyme that degrades cGMP. Snovitra shows action by blocking the Phosphodiesterase enzyme to prevent the degradation of cGMP-Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate also augments the action of nitric oxide, so, smooth muscle relaxation occurs and enhances blood flow in the penile region.
What are the contraindications of Snovitra?
- This medication should not be used in the case of uncontrolled blood pressure, severe liver and kidney disorder, eye disorder and blood disorder or allergic to any ingredient in Snovitra.
- This medication should not be used along with antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, antiepileptic and anti-asthmatic medications to avoid drug interactions.
What is the dosing regimen of Snovitra?
For strong and sturdy erection, the recommended dose of this medication is 60mg that is obtainable as tablet dosage form. You have to take the medication orally at least one hour before intercourse with the help of enough amount of water with or without food. You must avoid intake of more than prescribed dose of this medication as it may show unwanted effects and it is mandatory to maintain a proper gap of 24 hours between two dosages.
What are the side effects of Snovitra?
The intake of Snovitra, you may face some obnoxious effects such as muscle ache, nausea, back pain, flushing, indigestion, cough, blurred vision, headache, nasal congestion. These are common effects; if you face any new severe side effects or painful erection, immediately consult the doctor for treatment.
What are the precautions while using Snovitra?
- Give up consumption of alcohol, grapefruit juice, and nitrate products as it can affect the action of Snovitra.
- Do not use highly fat-containing foods along with Snovitra as it can affect the bioavailability of the drug.
- You should avoid driving and smoking.