Quick product description of Tadacip:
Tadacip is a popular medication used for treating the problem of erectile dysfunction in men. Tadacip improves the blood circulation to the male genital organ thereby making it stiff and hard for erection, thus leading to a long-lasting and passionate lovemaking session.
The working mechanism of Tadacip:
Tadacip contains Tadalafil as the main active constituent. Tadalafil is a PDE-5 inhibitor. It blocks the breakdown of cGMP by blocking the action of the PDE-5 enzyme. Upon sensual stimulation, the body releases nitric oxide that leads to the creation of cGMP. An extra amount of cGMP mounts up in the male genital area, causing relaxation and widening of blood vessels present in the male genital area. This augments the blood flow to male groin resulting in a sturdy erection for longer time.
Dosing schedule of Tadacip:
The recommended dose of Tadacip is 20mg accessible in a tablet dosage form. Take one tablet of Tadacip orally, 30 minutes prior to the intimate session with an ample amount of water. The effect of one tablet of Tadalafil remains for around 4-6 hours, so maintain a gap of 3 days between two doses of Tadacip.
Contraindications of Tadacip:
- Do not use Tadacip if you are allergic to Tadalafil or any other ingredient present in this medication.
- Do not take Tadacip if you have retinitis pigmentosa.
- If you have, any renal, cardiac or liver disorders then do not use Tadacip.
The commonly seen aggravated effects of Tadacip are nausea, headache, blurring of vision, dyspepsia, dizziness and muscle and stomach pain.
Warnings and precautions:
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while using Tadacip.
- Do not consume alcohol, sedatives, grapefruit juice and fatty meals along with Tadacip.
- A person relying on nitrate medication must not use Tadacip.
- Men below the age of 18 years should not take Tadacip.
Storage conditions for Tadacip:
Store Tadacip in a cool and dry place. Keep it away from the reach of children and pets.