A brief description of Snovitra:
Snovitra is a prodigious medication that is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction or impotence in adult males. It possesses an active drug moiety known as Vardenafil that is intended to be used by those males who have a problem in maintaining a firm and long lasting erection needed for the completion of a love session.
Mechanism of action of Snovitra:
Vardenafil present in Snovitra is a PDE-5 enzyme inhibitor and the PDE-5 enzyme is responsible for the degradation of cGMP in the corpus cavernosum. Therefore, Snovitra averts the degradation of cGMP and stimulates the release of nitric oxide from the endothelial cells. This causes the synthesis of more amount of cGMP and hence causes smooth muscle relaxation. Consequently, increases the flow of blood towards the male penile region. All this helps in maintaining a firm erection.
The dosage regimen of Snovitra:
Snovitra is commercially accessible in a tablet dosage form with the dosing strengths of 20 mg and 40 mg. A patient should administer one tablet of Snovitra orally, just about 60 minutes prior to the lovemaking session, with plenty of water. One dose of Snovitra starts showing its action within 30 minutes of its administration and lasts for 4 to 5 hours. Therefore, a gap of 24 hours should be maintained between the two doses of Snovitra. A patient can take this medication with or without food but should avoid heavy and fatty meals.
Contraindications of Snovitra:
- A patient allergic or hypersensitive to Vardenafil or any other ingredients present in Snovitra should not administer this medication.
- This medication should not be used by patients under the age of 18 and by women.
Precautions while taking Snovitra:
- You should not drive or operate heavy machinery or do anything that could be risky until you know how to react to this medication.
- Do not consume alcohol, grapefruit, or grapefruit juices while taking this medication.
- If you are suffering from cardiovascular disease, liver disease, kidney disease, stroke, a blood disorder, diabetes, then you should first talk to your doctor before taking this medication.
- Never take nitrate drugs while taking Snovitra as it may cause a sudden decrease in blood pressure.
Side effects of Snovitra:
Some common side effects of Snovitra include a headache, nausea, indigestion, upset stomach, vomiting, and tightness in chest, sore throat, runny nose, and facial flushing.