Brief overview of Vilitra:
Vilitra and Levitra are the two renowned brand names for the generic Vardenafil, which helps a man in accomplishing and sustaining the stiff erection. Thus, Levitra and Vardenafil helps a man in treating the condition of erectile dysfunction where he fails to attain the needed hard erection. You just need to be sexually stimulated for the proper functioning of the medication.
Mechanism of action of Vilitra:
Vilitra and Levitra encompassing Vardenafil are the medications from PDE-5 inhibitor category and so block the action of the PDE-5 enzyme. This results in the high level of cGMP, which the PDE-5 enzyme degraded. Thus, the needed level of cGMP helps to widen the blood vessels present in male genitals so that the blood can circulate in the adequate amount to the erectile organ for achieving and maintaining the stiff erection during sexual intimacy.
Dosing treatment of Vilitra:
Vilitra and Levitra are available with dosage strengths of 40mg as an oral formulation. The man has to take the suggested pill at approximate 45minutes before engaging sexually with the partner. Thus, the pill begins its action in about 30minutes after ingesting and nest in your body for next 4-5 hours. Therefore, you are advised not to take more than one pill in a day else, it causes a painful or prolonged erection.
Adverse effects of Vilitra:
Users relying on Vilitra or Levitra may encounter with some common and short-term adverse effects of nausea, hazy vision, runny nose, headache, nasal congestion, dizziness, stomach upset, redness of the face, back pain, or muscle pain.
Contraindications while using Vilitra:
- It is contradictory to take Vardenafil if you are not in the age group of 18 to 65years.
- Men with medical conditions of oversensitivity to any ingredient of Levitra or Vilitra should not take these medications.
- Do not take Levitra or Vilitra if you are taking any other drug, which may contain nitrate ingredients.
Noteworthy points while using Vilitra:
- Precaution should be taken care while taking Vilitra or Levitra with meal having high-fat content and grapefruit products.
- Make sure not to combine Vilitra or Levitra drug with alcoholic beverages.
- Make sure to consider your health conditions before taking Vilitra or Levitra.