Cytotec - Misoprostol without Prescription
Cytotec is mainly used to terminate an unwanted pregnancy less than 7 weeks. Generic Misoprostol is a main active constituent found in this medicine and it belongs to the class of prostaglandin derivative. It gives pain free, simple, confidential and reliable abortion.
Cytotec is also indicated as a therapy in the treatment of NSAID's inducing ulcers.
Misoprostol makes the contraction of the uterine wall and eliminate dead fetus, placenta and embryo from the womb of female along with blood or blood clots.
Contraindication of Cytotec Pills
Cytotec should not be taken in case of
- Adrenal failure
- Blood clotting disorders
- Severe anaemia and leukaemia
- Hypersensitive to Misoprostol
- Serious diarrhea
- Ectopic pregnancy (fetus outside the womb)
Drug Interactions of Cytotec Tablets
- Moxifloxacin, amoxicillin and Clarithromycin
- Omeprazole, Ranitidine, Pantoprazole and Cimetidine
- Warfarin, Coumadin and Heparin
- Oral corticosteroids like Dexamethasone and Prednisone
Storage Condition of Cytotec for Abortion
- Properly store this medicine at the room temperature 300 C
- Keep this drug away from the reach and vision of children.
Prescribed Dose of Cytotec without Prescription
This medicine is accessible in the form of a tablet. Cytotec contains total 12 tablets of Misoprostol. After a gap of 3 hours, you should get 4 tablets of Misoprostol. Don’t swallow the tablet with water. You just put the Misoprostol tablet underneath the tongue. So, that the active constituents of medicine gradually dissolve in the saliva and successfully terminate unwanted pregnancy in females.
It can be taken as orally or vaginally. If you are taking this tablet via vaginal route, then use 2to3 drops of saline water to prevent vaginal infection.
In case of skipped dose of Cytotec, immediately consult your gynaecologist.
If you face any overdose symptoms of Cytotec then immediately consult your doctor and get medical treatment from your nearest hospital.
Adverse effects of Misoprostol without Prescription
• Heavy bleeding
• Pain in the pelvic region
• Inflammation of vagina
• Stomach pain
• Skin rashes
• Heavy and painful vaginal bleeding
Special Safety and Precautions for Cytotec
Safety tips that should be followed while using this drug
- Don't consume this drug, if you are sure about your pregnancy time and location of the pregnancy.
- Remove all intrauterine gadgets before taking this drug.
- Eat healthy, nutritious, vitamin supplements and a balanced diet after the process of abortion to recover your health.
- Avoid sexual intercourse with your partner for several days.
- Avoid bath in an open area and swimming pool as it may induce vaginal contamination.
- Don't insert any tampons, weapons and douches into your vagina.