Quick overview about Valif 20 mg:
Valif tablets 20mg encloses Vardenafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that aids men with erectile dysfunction to achieve and attain an erection, when sexually stimulated. Erectile dysfunction is a condition in men, which is an incapacity to accomplish or maintain a hard erect penile suitable for sexual intimacy, due to insufficient blood flow into the penile.
Working action of Valif 20 mg:
Vardenafil acts on the erectile tissue of the penile to augment blood flow to cause an erection. Phosphodiesterase type five (PDE5) breaks down cGMP preventing blood flow into the penile, which causes thrashing of an erection. Valif tablet 20mg inhibit the functioning of PDE5, which steadfastness erectile dysfunction by allowing the natural process of sexual stimulation to make active the cGMP mechanism for achieving and attaining an erection.
Dosage regimen of Valif 20 mg:
The advised dose of Valif for treating erection trouble in men is 20 mg. therefore you have to take the only pill of advised dose approximate 45 minutes earlier to get engage into intercourse with a spouse. The drug helps you by showing its action within 25 minutes and stay in your body for at least 5 hours for enjoying hard and pleasing intimacy with a partner.
Conflicting factors of Valif 20 mg:
- The use of Valif is conflicting if going through the medical condition of liver, kidney, heart, blood and allergic disorder.
- Do not use Valif tablets if you are in an age less than 18 years and more than 65 years.
Side effects of Valif 20 mg:
The most common side effects that happen when using Valif consist of facial flushing, nausea, vomiting, back pain, chest pain, ringing sound in the ear and painful erection.
Noteworthy points when taking Valif:
- Prohibit the use of nitrate derivative with Valif else, it may lead to drop down in blood pressure.
- Alcohol consumption is obligatory to prevent the drug side effects otherwise it gets worse.
- High fatty food or grapefruit juice ingestion is conflicting while using Valif.
- Do not drive or run motor vehicle after taking Valif.